Well I bet the next arc is about yuki and mayu playing secret matchmakers and failing but it leads to a confession anyway. Could be wrong though since this webcomic avoids a lot of the usual tropes
This one is a bit lacking, the actual scp page mentions that scp 247 seems to be the first adaptation of tigers to a new, readily available food source: humans. Its a supernatural version of evolution. I must admit that it kinda takes away the mystery though
This seems to be an Asian issue, next year Taiwan will become the only nation in Asia that recognizes same sex marriage. Its weird that an area covering 30% of the world's land area and 60% of its population lacks the freedom of marriage, but Asia seems to be generally have more tradition based...
This arc has a nice lesson (love transends all) and all but I kinda feel like they are fosung waay too much on the side characters, its been like three weeks since the main couple interacted, please atleast switch main and side charcters every week or so, Im getting sick of the black haired...