Fucking thank you for calling out tsundere lovers like that.
"I have to spend time with someone who acts like they hate me? How I could I possibly have a better relationship that that?"
I'm sure it's to make people feel better when they have people in their lives who actually hate them.
Why do I even bother reading comments when there is a female character having a personality? I should know that it's always a cesspit of incels on their high horses.
1/Time flows. It happens that way. There are at least several hours, maybe days, between the two. He's enduring precisely to make her mad. She's not changing stances randomly.
2/What they do is a fun game that couples often play (in my country at least). It's not a drawn down fight, just two adults people in love trying to have some fun at the expense of the other. She tried, he turned the tables on her. Wooow, so dramatic, so ugly...Not.
I doubt this is a game they're playing. He just wants to show affection and she's being difficult for no apparent reason. Then when he gives her what she wants and doesn't kiss her she gets mad cuz she wants that affection. Instead of being honest she's being difficult. No one said it's dramatic or ugly that's your projection. Just that it's annoying to see. Still don't see how she has a personality mind telling me that part.
@anotherone I always wonder how shallow someone has to be to use the word "incel". It's clearly meant as a derogatory comment, but you ask yourself why. What does it say about you that you make having sex such a status priority that, to insult people you disagree with, you basically call them virgins? It doesn't paint you in a very mature light, let me tell you.