54482172-c75d-46f9-9412-dcd8290b079b
monkey123 Joined May 10, 2018 Messages 8,849 Apr 30, 2019 #2 You will lose brain cells if you try to understand the plot.
sterven Joined Jan 19, 2018 Messages 3,188 Apr 30, 2019 #3 Oh god I completely forgot about this one.
VawX Contributor Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 1,831 Apr 30, 2019 #4 Last update: 7 years ago, and suddenly the same team decided to continue the series mmm... Thanks Angry Fox for scanlating this series mmm...
Last update: 7 years ago, and suddenly the same team decided to continue the series mmm... Thanks Angry Fox for scanlating this series mmm...
B Boomburst Joined Oct 12, 2018 Messages 684 Apr 30, 2019 #6 @Nk9bjP4A I'm not sure if you're supposed to.
G guyjean Joined Apr 23, 2019 Messages 64 May 1, 2019 #10 Just when I was looking through my files moving stuff that would likely never get new chapters...