575400
Soulwarfare Joined Jul 8, 2018 Messages 1,348 Mar 31, 2019 #2 Jaimini domain has been taken down so now all the Kaguya,Solo leveling and We never Learn chapters have been taken down... just great...
Jaimini domain has been taken down so now all the Kaguya,Solo leveling and We never Learn chapters have been taken down... just great...
seekermoc Joined Jan 28, 2018 Messages 1,088 Mar 31, 2019 #3 @Soulwarfare That's almost certainly a shitty April Fool's joke on the part of JB.
SlumLord Joined Feb 2, 2018 Messages 1 Mar 31, 2019 #4 @soulwarfare I'm pretty sure its an april fools joke. https://jaiminisbox.com/mini still works, but only has their april fools chapter on it
@soulwarfare I'm pretty sure its an april fools joke. https://jaiminisbox.com/mini still works, but only has their april fools chapter on it
Soulwarfare Joined Jul 8, 2018 Messages 1,348 Mar 31, 2019 #5 @seekermoc It still 31st March here but I forgot April Fools is near. If it is an April Fools joke and they actually removed all the chapters from their website and mangadex then I got to give them props cause I did get scared
@seekermoc It still 31st March here but I forgot April Fools is near. If it is an April Fools joke and they actually removed all the chapters from their website and mangadex then I got to give them props cause I did get scared