So she used to transform herself into monsters to fight, but otherwise she was always pretty masculine. She looks like an amazon in one of those images.
@Hitspark
She used to be a he, in the first chapter secretary says their "down there" has changed, meaning their penis turned into a vagina.
Also, was totally a multiphase boss battle, start off with a normal demon lord and then after they take enough damage they get serious and use their super form.
The setting is a little odd. Like how the demon lord just decides "yeah I'm gonna live with and take care of this guy" kinda out of nowhere.
Like I get she wanted a rematch and all that but the logical leaps to set all this up just feels a LITTLE out of place.
I've seen this same concept used before and done a bit better so this just feels a bit mediocre. It is kinda funny though so I'll stick with it for now.