16613871-9c9a-413c-bd4c-f053a2df0461
syaochan Contributor Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 330 May 12, 2018 #2 How can one frame make my heart melt just like so? Hak and Yona's simply meant to be! <3 Reading Soo-Won's inner conflicts wrench my heart. He's Itachi-ing, I just know it.
How can one frame make my heart melt just like so? Hak and Yona's simply meant to be! <3 Reading Soo-Won's inner conflicts wrench my heart. He's Itachi-ing, I just know it.
V ViEmlleSzDias Joined Apr 23, 2020 Messages 300 May 15, 2020 #4 "Itachi-ing" That's a new one! As for me, Soo-Won been Itachi-ing since the beginning.
M Mapax Joined Oct 6, 2018 Messages 315 Sep 5, 2020 #5 Hak...he's in love with Hak! Always have been.
V vickypix Joined Dec 18, 2018 Messages 22 Oct 12, 2020 #6 The mangaka saying to the fans Soo Won is not gay indirectly
O Ooitsreeba Joined Nov 21, 2020 Messages 122 Dec 21, 2020 #8 The way I hate the advisor. Like what the hell!! She is lending you a hand in everything you have tried to accomplish. I dont think they would have succeded this much if it wasn't for yona's influence huh
The way I hate the advisor. Like what the hell!! She is lending you a hand in everything you have tried to accomplish. I dont think they would have succeded this much if it wasn't for yona's influence huh