41391711-f2be-4aae-8153-8e9b0a3f596d
Iceblade20 Joined Jan 20, 2018 Messages 1,351 Jul 20, 2018 #2 HAHAHAHAA!!!! YES,THIS IS SO GOOD , because Im loving this bromance chemisty a lot
25kirbs Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 135 Jul 20, 2018 #4 Heroine Route Gal Route Sensei Route Yaoi Route This series seems full of curve balls, who knows which path it will end at.
Heroine Route Gal Route Sensei Route Yaoi Route This series seems full of curve balls, who knows which path it will end at.
jokerxhisoka Contributor Joined Jan 23, 2018 Messages 1,918 Jul 20, 2018 #5 Sensei is the best waifu, nothing else to say.
HerculeSSJ Joined Mar 11, 2018 Messages 620 Jul 20, 2018 #6 I was thinking about dropping this, but the hilarious dynamic between him and the childhood friend is just too good lol. Forget the romance.
I was thinking about dropping this, but the hilarious dynamic between him and the childhood friend is just too good lol. Forget the romance.
FrenzyMode Joined Apr 20, 2018 Messages 566 Jul 20, 2018 #7 lol I'm just waiting for the bromance to become so much that the heroine thinks our main character is the rival. Thanks for the chapter :)
lol I'm just waiting for the bromance to become so much that the heroine thinks our main character is the rival. Thanks for the chapter :)
I irrelevance90 Joined Apr 3, 2018 Messages 14 Jul 21, 2018 #8 The original protagonist power is so strong that our MC ended up becoming a heroine(?) as well.
T Txchr15 Joined Jan 20, 2018 Messages 10 Jul 21, 2018 #10 i love this sudden turn of events. Let this become a full on bromance, please!
kuma VIP Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 3,881 Jul 21, 2018 #14 man, i love how dorky the character is, all of them!
SundayHaze Joined Jan 30, 2018 Messages 553 Jul 21, 2018 #16 oh my god they’re all idiots I love them
reika Group Leader Joined Mar 23, 2018 Messages 1,017 Jul 23, 2018 #20 Give it up, you will never be able to capture the heart of that fujoshi. Unless... you actually get it on with her male friend, lol!
Give it up, you will never be able to capture the heart of that fujoshi. Unless... you actually get it on with her male friend, lol!