• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

Asagao to Kase-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Tulips and Kase-san

Yo, what's with her parents lol :/

I wonder what they're so mad about, going to some Tokyo college for horticulture seems far more promising than going to a local college to major in literature. Not that a lit major is bad or anything, but it's clear that Yamada is far more interested in and knowledgeable about horticulture than lit, which hasn't really been brought up at all.
 
Why the sudden change in art style? The other was simpler and matched the story more. This one is more detailed and gritty. I liked the other one better.
 
I'm mostly liking it, but... I feel like we keep jumping around stuff.
Like the senpai. Yamada is deffo jealous, and scared. And she went to Tokyo with Kase for her exam, no? And the senpai was meeting her (them) there. But now we skip all that and we're back in school. And the senpai comes up again. Seriously just deal with it author.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top