e15ad84a-b76c-4735-a68d-77f9e809e8a9
Clara2205 Joined Apr 3, 2018 Messages 11 Jun 26, 2018 #2 How can you ship her with his father, AND making my Iron Man be from that team
SoundSpark Joined Feb 20, 2018 Messages 272 Jun 26, 2018 #4 judging from this chapter, the son is gonna walk in one day and see his father kiss his girlfriend.
T Trippy Joined May 23, 2018 Messages 40 Jun 27, 2018 #5 LOL they’ve got to be joking. They really setting her up.. with the dad? “I’ll take responsibility” lol alright
LOL they’ve got to be joking. They really setting her up.. with the dad? “I’ll take responsibility” lol alright
L Lililily Joined May 29, 2018 Messages 714 Jun 27, 2018 #6 LOL THE ENDING MEME! But to be honest, Yeon Ho's dad is hot...
keks503 Joined Feb 7, 2018 Messages 1,256 Jun 27, 2018 #7 The dad is really hot....like seriously X'DDD His personality is also quite nice & pleasant... -cough- Anyways, I'm still team Yeon Ho though XDDD
The dad is really hot....like seriously X'DDD His personality is also quite nice & pleasant... -cough- Anyways, I'm still team Yeon Ho though XDDD
I itsmeniya Joined Aug 13, 2018 Messages 34 Sep 20, 2018 #8 i didn't expect the last pic thou >.< hahaha ?? I'm Yeon ho team and let me be in that please... lols
i didn't expect the last pic thou >.< hahaha ?? I'm Yeon ho team and let me be in that please... lols
AsuraRaza Joined Jan 21, 2019 Messages 1,339 May 23, 2019 #9 "You're noisy" is a strange expression. WFT - buying shoes can lead to breaking up? Is that something a proper (Korean) girl is not supposed to do before marriage? You know, so that the guy doesn't fail to buy the cow because he's already getting the milk for free?
"You're noisy" is a strange expression. WFT - buying shoes can lead to breaking up? Is that something a proper (Korean) girl is not supposed to do before marriage? You know, so that the guy doesn't fail to buy the cow because he's already getting the milk for free?
irzaki Joined May 30, 2019 Messages 73 Aug 21, 2020 #10 what the !! where is this story going?! someone please spoil me about ending ! I don't want boy to be hurt !
what the !! where is this story going?! someone please spoil me about ending ! I don't want boy to be hurt !