• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

Broken RSS link

Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
1
RSS link validates but I can’t load it in apps. I tried a few and I didn’t have problems with other links.
 
The RSS feed is currently being gated by cloudflare as well, which means that any RSS scraper that doesn't include a cloudflare workaround won't be able to access it. This seems like something that shouldn't be under the DDOS protection, as it kind of invalidates having RSS feeds to begin with, but I'm not sure how you could do that, while still being protected from DDOS (since I don't know how cloudflare works).
 
Too me broken RSS Link but cannot find link. But I am trying to adding RSS; but not list from Https://feedly.com/ I can't adding :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top