e65a51ef-d80b-4ca5-9800-a32c171a4c6c
bushwhacker2k Joined Nov 26, 2018 Messages 1,665 Apr 9, 2019 #3 It really is amusing to me that they no longer react to Michio suddenly stripping and posing. Why the heck does she want to win the t-shirt? Do they really not just sell those in merchandizing?
It really is amusing to me that they no longer react to Michio suddenly stripping and posing. Why the heck does she want to win the t-shirt? Do they really not just sell those in merchandizing?
AnimeAintReal Joined Jan 1, 2019 Messages 759 Aug 28, 2019 #4 I just realized how unrealistic it is that none of them have boyfriends lol with their bodies they’d be swimming in marriage proposals. Fine I guess I’ll be Hibiki’s boyfriend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I just realized how unrealistic it is that none of them have boyfriends lol with their bodies they’d be swimming in marriage proposals. Fine I guess I’ll be Hibiki’s boyfriend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)