Google Chrome
I use the page zoom ( set at 150% )
If I press the Latest updates tab with the zoom set at 150% the window goes up instead of down and you can not select Reading and All. ( it never happened until today 12.05.2020 )
And another thing, again zoom at 150%, you can not type in the search bar if you dont press the search button first.
I use the page zoom ( set at 150% )
If I press the Latest updates tab with the zoom set at 150% the window goes up instead of down and you can not select Reading and All. ( it never happened until today 12.05.2020 )
And another thing, again zoom at 150%, you can not type in the search bar if you dont press the search button first.
Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime.