• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

Hannamdong K-House - Ch. 2

Wow an update. Hell yeah. Thanks!

Gotta love the confident types. It goes to show that with confidence and good looks, anything can look stunning. I think that's the basis of high fashion?

So I checked out some of the versions in other languages, and boy do I hope they treat some stuff with respect. I'll excuse our island boy for his reactions cause he just doesn't know about the 21st century, but I sure hope it doesn't all turn out to be "but it was all a misunderstanding in the end" type of deal with the other characters.
 
this series is cool, but rly annoying to scanlate. there were 72 pages that i had to merge. i'm so pissed, even if i rly like this series/the author. one of the pages aren't ordered correctly. i tried to fix it, but it's being ANNOYING. hope you guys can understand.

ps. girl from prologue appears soon.TM
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top