• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

Harajuku Takenoko Kouban

@kurisu try this link here for the raws - https://faststore.org/k97qaa4vxrp2
I'd love to see this thing get a proper translation after being neglected so long.
 
EDIT: Although the quality's not the best, I'm glad someone else took this project.
 
That's it for volume 1, depending on the patron who requested, I may continue and move on to vol 2.
 
@Umesan You're welcome. ?

Also, the patron who requested this series has ok-ed for vol 2 so expect updates within a week or two.
 
And so vol 2 continues, expect weekly updates unless something comes up or the patron requesting this series drops it.
 
Just wanted to update but I will be dropping this series as the patron who requested this series be done, has dropped their pledge so if anyone else would like to take up translating this, you're free to do so.?
 
Dang it’s been so long and no one managed to pick this up.... hopefully someone does. 2021 baby!! This isn’t all bad of a story, I can’t support but I’ll cheer on and pray someone picks this up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top