• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

Hidden (?) Chapters

Joined
Mar 31, 2019
Messages
1
I sometimes find mangas on this site, where it's said that "There are no chapters in your selected language(s)". But I recently found out that there are chapters in my language "English", since someone posted the link to Ch.1 on Facebook, but when I click on the manga and end up on the main site of it, it again says there are no chapters. Also I don't only want to see chapters in my language, since I sometimes am happy with RAWs as well.
I don't find anything in the settings that might change that. Without the guy on FB I'd never had found those chapters. How do I change that?
God I hope you understand what I'm trying to explain.
 
Those chapters were deleted. The data are still there but you can't view it. You can toggle the Unavailable chapters in your Settings to check for ones.

You can change the languages you want to see in Filter chapter languages in your Settings. There is also a quick access button to that setting, the cog symbol at the top menu bar.

Edit and P.S. Mangadex doesn't allow uploading raws, though you can check if there is links to official raws in the respective title pages.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top