• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

House of the Sun - Vol. 9 Ch. 34

I feel for Daiki. He’s a good guy but he has not chance and worse is she would be with his brother and now he is basically watching them flirt. I hope he finds a good girl for him
 
can I just take daiki instead... he knows it's over for him once hiro admits his feelings for mao and he's just there clinging on the little hope he has.. .. . . . daiki ; __ ;
 
I feel bad for Daiki. I'm guessing he will end up with that girl from Hiro's work.
 
I'm proud of all my kids ~

@Shirayuki_yona yeah, that's the worst, I remember when he said he will leave his home ;-;
@Niralam oh please please don't say that ><, I hope she'll not appear ever after this chapter
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top