00384e50-f5f4-4fb0-b81c-9f5e09356ebf
simplicity Joined May 19, 2018 Messages 1,004 Oct 6, 2018 #2 Yeah I don't get why they saved her. They just screwed her over ? then again not much makes sense so I guess that's okay This girl's gall bladder is spilling out because the King doesn't punish her for anything ?
Yeah I don't get why they saved her. They just screwed her over ? then again not much makes sense so I guess that's okay This girl's gall bladder is spilling out because the King doesn't punish her for anything ?
Q qz Joined May 28, 2019 Messages 1 Aug 15, 2020 #3 This is a guess, but I'm pretty sure Rui Wang (瑞王)isn't his name, but his title. "Wang" can mean lord/prince in Chinese, so I think 瑞王 translates to Lord/Prince Rui.
This is a guess, but I'm pretty sure Rui Wang (瑞王)isn't his name, but his title. "Wang" can mean lord/prince in Chinese, so I think 瑞王 translates to Lord/Prince Rui.