• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 11 Ch. 53.1 - Trying out Conquering the Dungeon I

Remind me again why despite being one of the top solo players Diablo doesn't have the mindset of hoarding every possible item be it junk, potion (THIS), mount, armor, etc and use them to help him here? Kinda destroy my immersion reading this story with his background to be honest
 
I would be more impressed by him owning the dungeon than conquering it.
 
I thought Horn was a girl not a boy and I'm not sure why he couldn't say that when he w as summoned so was his dungeon it seems, but doesn't have control right now

@Kizuro I know he likes goofy shit in his dungeon
 
It's kind of strange the defences of his own dungeon would attack Diablo. Wouldn't it be beyond annoying to live in such a place?
 
A dungeon owner that does not know how to get into their own dungeon aside from the entrance? If it was a living space where he was stationed then wouldn't there be a more convenient entry that only he should know? Otherwise is it really wise to be taking down the defenses himself =-=??
 
WAIT WOULDN'T THAT MEAN THEY'LL DEACTIVATE EVERY TRAP THEY ENCOUNTER AND THEIR PURSUERS WOULD DEFINITELY CATCH UP RIGHT??!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top