• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

Isekai Ojisan

@Kllick
I don't think he's a virgin. I think the "big reveal" was that he at some got into a relationship with the Elf, who then died. Overtaken by grief, the Uncle erased his memories of those events. Maybe even her death was to reason he returned back to Japan.
 
I summon thee
O great scanlation group
Come and fulfill thy duty

Bring us joy over this mourning soul
Grant us peace over this wandering mind
​


Oh shit, it didn't work, the sacrifice didn't meet the requirement
 
Volume 5 comes on october 23.

Hotondo Shindeiru now has a colaboration with Sega which plugged Ojisan and his little girl friends in the Chain Chronicle 3 game. Curiously this has gotten them voice actresses/Actors.

video trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zL7iUFwOH8

Uncle: Akira Ishida (yes, surprise, dunno how is it going to turn out)
Elf: Ayane Sakura
Mabel: Asami Imai
Alicia: Aya Uchida
 
Fujimiya on 5th volume cover preview
EkcFXvOVgAAH1F2

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EkcFXvOVgAAH1F2?format=jpg&name=orig
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top