"Then why are you looking for the other parts of the corpse?"
To be fair, Johnny definitely falls on the more villainous side of obtaining the corpse. On the one hand, we have Funny Valentine, with his "I want to collect all the parts of the corpse to safeguard the country that I love", and on the other you have Johnny's "fuck that guy imma take all the corpse parts because I wanna".
@Mr-Nightmare_420 Nope, the single eye just secured Scary Monsters as Diego's stand.
Gyro's "scan" is just a boosted ability, it is not a stand. Besides he's already been through the Devil's Palm, and the most info we have from that was on that info page that says " he didn't gain a stand, but it seems like his steel ball abilities are stronger"
this lady or man is out of her fucking mind
upset by fingernails? so they hate humans? ok
you cant undo the transformation with the eyes, thats not how stands work
bullshit, how and when did dio steal the eye?
thought he was good for a sec and handed it over cause of a strong heart cliche
I knew it. I knew it wasn't ultimately Dio's stand ability. The user even looks kinda like David Bowie since his stand name is based on the song and album by David Bowie.