bbac5b0e-cd51-419f-9141-c849d1475c77
tanukihat Joined Apr 12, 2018 Messages 1,150 Feb 14, 2019 #2 Poor sensei. He's just a big, gawky loser and he's gotta deal with these kids all day long.
Sem Joined Apr 30, 2018 Messages 1,135 Feb 15, 2019 #5 I've never seen someone so aggravated that their glasses lens fall out before
P Ponkadelic Joined Jul 13, 2018 Messages 143 Feb 17, 2019 #6 Sensei is so incredibly done with her shit
goodie-bag Joined Jun 8, 2018 Messages 1,173 Jul 11, 2019 #8 I kind of feel sorry for this teacher to suffer by the hands of an insane chunni. At least for his sake that he has an ironclad will that can withstand even somebody like her.
I kind of feel sorry for this teacher to suffer by the hands of an insane chunni. At least for his sake that he has an ironclad will that can withstand even somebody like her.