- Joined
- Jul 4, 2018
- Messages
- 4,852
Just a note: this is hypothetical. Mostly because I can't program so I have no hope of doing this. I also have zero time to do the second one so don't worry about that.
If I were to create an account called "Subscribe to Pewdiepie" and give it to a bot that comments on a fifth of every manga and manga chapters on the site at random "Subscribe to Pewdiepie" once every two week, would it be spam?
And on a side note, if I were to make that account and use it myself to comment on every manga page I see, would that be considered spam?
One takes less effort and is automated to comment at a certain time interval at random. The other takes more effort and comments on all of the most recent mangas.
If I were to create an account called "Subscribe to Pewdiepie" and give it to a bot that comments on a fifth of every manga and manga chapters on the site at random "Subscribe to Pewdiepie" once every two week, would it be spam?
And on a side note, if I were to make that account and use it myself to comment on every manga page I see, would that be considered spam?
One takes less effort and is automated to comment at a certain time interval at random. The other takes more effort and comments on all of the most recent mangas.
Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime.

