papa shirogane is in the house lol
Z Zealtray Joined Feb 14, 2019 Messages 7 Mar 23, 2019 #22 Finally IA cameo. But now I couldn't help but notice Hayasaca kinda similar to her, heck her given name is Ai
Finally IA cameo. But now I couldn't help but notice Hayasaca kinda similar to her, heck her given name is Ai
ivv Joined Apr 19, 2018 Messages 2,002 Apr 18, 2019 #24 prepare to be trolled by middle aged men xD haaah, how can I be such a master troller when I reach such ages
prepare to be trolled by middle aged men xD haaah, how can I be such a master troller when I reach such ages
Presea_cousin Joined Apr 17, 2019 Messages 1,225 Apr 19, 2019 #25 I swear daddy Shirogane is planning these things. He secretly has underground connections so they don't completely go under.
I swear daddy Shirogane is planning these things. He secretly has underground connections so they don't completely go under.
ichi24 Joined Jan 21, 2018 Messages 1,787 May 4, 2019 #27 I suspect shirogane old man a secret spy Too smooth for his age
Gian Joined Apr 21, 2018 Messages 543 May 15, 2019 #29 That IA cosplay was unexpected. But even more unexpected was learning that Akasaka Aka designed her. Which in turn made the former less unexpected. Also, when Kaguya said that there won't be more weird, middle-aged men, I (and probably many others) knew that Miyuki's dad is about to appear.
That IA cosplay was unexpected. But even more unexpected was learning that Akasaka Aka designed her. Which in turn made the former less unexpected. Also, when Kaguya said that there won't be more weird, middle-aged men, I (and probably many others) knew that Miyuki's dad is about to appear.