46355ab6-5c14-40d5-9e9e-441f4164acb5
anki09 Contributor Joined Feb 7, 2018 Messages 112 Jun 3, 2018 #4 Ppl really need to realize that love is as simple as it is complicated. I m so glad that this story has taken that route.
Ppl really need to realize that love is as simple as it is complicated. I m so glad that this story has taken that route.
S Sunyskies Joined Apr 6, 2018 Messages 2 Jun 4, 2018 #5 @Moodyz I was actually thinking the same thing! ?
simplicity Joined May 19, 2018 Messages 1,004 Sep 1, 2018 #6 I was waiting for Yuu to get to this point for a long time tbh ?
SugarArirang Joined Jun 13, 2018 Messages 1,124 Apr 21, 2020 #7 Primitive man love story lmao So, did senpai really know of her before? Is he the older brother of a middle school classmate? He's doing what she tried to do before. In a way, this is better than Kimi ni Todoke at least. It's nice to see Yuu grow. @anki09 ikr! I enjoy it for that.
Primitive man love story lmao So, did senpai really know of her before? Is he the older brother of a middle school classmate? He's doing what she tried to do before. In a way, this is better than Kimi ni Todoke at least. It's nice to see Yuu grow. @anki09 ikr! I enjoy it for that.