eff24438-73f8-4976-bb5c-5ae7c115faca
Oeconomist Joined Nov 20, 2018 Messages 2,975 Apr 23, 2019 #4 This chapter is listed as a one-shot, yet the mangaka declares another episode to be in the series.
ABCsOfLife Joined Sep 16, 2018 Messages 2,563 Apr 23, 2019 #5 I don't really get it.. It's fine I guess.
souka_naruhodo Joined Apr 23, 2019 Messages 1 Apr 23, 2019 #6 Phewww Back when I was a kid... You know Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa, right...? I saw it in an art book. When I saw Mona Lisa's Hands, folded by her knee... How do i say this...? It's a bit crude, but... Hehe... I got... a BONER.
Phewww Back when I was a kid... You know Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa, right...? I saw it in an art book. When I saw Mona Lisa's Hands, folded by her knee... How do i say this...? It's a bit crude, but... Hehe... I got... a BONER.
mayu_hojo Joined Jul 10, 2018 Messages 375 Jul 24, 2019 #7 Damn, Mona Lisa got a 5head now. Honestly, if you cut off the hair she just looks like an alien- I get that it is a style but sometimes it's so offputting...
Damn, Mona Lisa got a 5head now. Honestly, if you cut off the hair she just looks like an alien- I get that it is a style but sometimes it's so offputting...
breizh Joined Jan 21, 2018 Messages 1,492 Nov 3, 2019 #8 I’ve never understood why the joconde is so famous tbh...