• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

Kore wa Zombie desu ka?

@Wolvenworks: Licensed, yeah, but MangaDex has licensed manga here too for viewing. More than likely it got dropped and is waiting for a new scanlator group to give it a home (aka translation)
 
I thought this was popular? On "MyAnimeList" it's one of the most popular gender-bender Animes to come out, is the manga just not as popular? Such a shame.
 
Yo. Totally one of my fever dream memories. I laughed when I remembered having watched the anime of this, from what I remember, great story.
 
Search the manga in manga4life, is complete there
The manga adapts volumes 1 to 8 of the LN, completely omitting vol 6.
 
read it at Manga4life.

this manga is just mediocre, some good episode in anime isn't adapted in manga, some dramatic moment feel half-assed, i'm usually easy to cry, but i feel nothing reading this.

and the ending is kind of unrewarding, it's just "no ending"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top