3d991fe4-5c05-4b43-9ca0-f911de023582
tcex28 Joined Jan 20, 2018 Messages 551 May 11, 2019 #2 excuse me wtf is this bespectacled meddler playing at
HobisFlower Joined Mar 9, 2019 Messages 915 May 11, 2019 #3 Okay glasses boy needs to leave our baby Myunghan alone, I think he likes Sihoo or hates Seungchan so he’s trying to alienate him/ make everyone hate him. Makes me
Okay glasses boy needs to leave our baby Myunghan alone, I think he likes Sihoo or hates Seungchan so he’s trying to alienate him/ make everyone hate him. Makes me
mimicking Group Leader Joined Jul 12, 2018 Messages 2,497 May 11, 2019 #5 i suspect it was on purpose. the glasses guy is truly meddlesome and unnecessary for mc and sunbae's relationship zzz
i suspect it was on purpose. the glasses guy is truly meddlesome and unnecessary for mc and sunbae's relationship zzz
G geiselhh Joined Mar 5, 2019 Messages 1 May 11, 2019 #7 Glasses boy is really annoys me. Urggghhhhh I feel bad for myunghan :'(