Lol, he stole it. If they erase her memory won't they have to erase everyone's who saw her? Isn't she gonna go to that one school? Unless they plan too renege. Also how will all her fellow coworkers react when they find out she is his fiancee?
@starred1 if i remember correctly she will have a new name and identity along with hair color. Plus the people she would meet at high royal circles is unlikely to meet her again when she becomes an academic.
@Faryshta Maybe you're right, but I was confused because they seem to be using her real name too. Plus I guess I assumed the school was also in the capital, but I could be wrong. And even if I'm right, you are probably also right that people who work in the palace probably won't see her. I guess as long as she doesn't make too much of a name for herself at that school (if she ever gets to go lol).
If he could make a copy of the bracelet so similar that only the first emperor ( original owner ) could identify then why did he need to steal it lol? Just give her the copy