- Joined
- Jul 10, 2020
- Messages
- 3
I forgot to favorite this manga before closing out my tab. I don't remember every detail, but I'll try my best to describe it.
So in the manga I believe that there was a very popular girl. She had a childhood friend who everyone though she was dating. It turns out she wants to date this rich guy at her school and we find out he's fat.
I think the story got accidentally categorized as a shounen ai and that they may have fixed it. If anybody knows what this story is can you please send me the link?
So in the manga I believe that there was a very popular girl. She had a childhood friend who everyone though she was dating. It turns out she wants to date this rich guy at her school and we find out he's fat.
I think the story got accidentally categorized as a shounen ai and that they may have fixed it. If anybody knows what this story is can you please send me the link?
Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime.