@REMasher Yes it is, the digital raws aren’t at a high enough res to make out the text, but the physical copy (which one of our TLs owns) is legible, so he was able to translate it in full.
The one who summoned demon is Mikan's father. But the one raises it was Mikan. It feels like Mikan's father giving seed while Mikan herself giving birth...
I leave the rest shit to you guy. It is so hard to accept that fact.
I sometimes wonder how this cafe ever took off with all those backblows.... oh right, hallucogenic food. lol
Ugallu is the most precious whirlwind of destruction. I just wish she would care more about her mama getting violated by a sneaky fox right in front of her. Riko really takes any opportunity to cop a feel.
Shirozawa may be a tad exploitative, but he got the manager spirit. He's the real boss. A boss to surpass the boss? BIG BOSS.
PS: I saw you squeeze that lemon into Shamiko's drink Mikan, you ain't slick.
@yurirei
Don't be silly. You are only the 200th person to get this wrong. Mikan's father just did the summoning ritual, he didn't put Ugallu into Mikan. The vessel she was summoned into was bad, so it broke. Ugallu's spirit decided on her own to go into Mikan. Her father had literally 0 to do with it.
At least most people who say that mean it as a joke, but you seem genuinly confused, so I explained it again.
Hang in there shamiko. Hang in there ugallu. Hang in there lico-kun!!!!
@BugDemon I getcha, so mikans dad had protection a "container" of sorts, but it broke, making mikan become a mama. Although, blaming the kid for breaking the condo "container" is a new one.