• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 6 Ch. 76 - How Many More Minutes Must I Stay Awake?

so the meeting didn't progress and the hero is stuck because there were no instructions to get to the next place.
Brilliant plan to delay the hero, awesome progress, meeting adjourned
 
I'm a bit peeved at the grimoire guy. That's not at all an actual rule when it comes to falling asleep. Lots of people can easily fall asleep anywhere, lots of people can fall asleep very fast. It is also normal to fall asleep quickly when one is feeling quite tired.

That frikking book just confused the princess by telling her something false and presenting it as a fact, thus making her think that she wasn't getting good sleep when she was actually already sleeping well enough to get a good rest.
I feel sad for the princess here. She's so confused because she's looking for a problem that isn't even there in the first place!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top