• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

Mayoiga: Tsumi to Batsu

Seems this is an adaptation of the anime that started while the anime was running. This anime certainly was a ride.
 
@gigagiga and not a good one.

Now when I look to see an anime and Oonishi Shinsuke and/or Okada Mari are part of the staff I skip it.
 
It’s... bad. It’s not that bad, you can certainly still endure it just to see the ending (at least I can), but it’s pretty damn terrible. The main three characters are bland, actually all of them are since there are about 30 people, as well as their backstories and development and whatevs compacted into 27 chapters. The story is cliché, yadayada, but if you want to read this just for the sake of reading this, go for it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top