b94c3275-b085-4f43-98e4-5f8b2798f40c
Siikalahna Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 1,938 Feb 25, 2020 #3 Those are some seriously large bowls. I would like to go to that restaurant too, if their portions are similarly large.
Those are some seriously large bowls. I would like to go to that restaurant too, if their portions are similarly large.
rymar Joined Mar 6, 2019 Messages 1,320 Feb 25, 2020 #5 They probably met in one of those Christian purity camps. Still an incredibly dumb premise for a story.
They probably met in one of those Christian purity camps. Still an incredibly dumb premise for a story.
Pontiff_sulyvahn Joined Dec 19, 2019 Messages 277 Feb 25, 2020 #6 This guy should really go to a Prostate Doctor or somthing His PP is broken
Kiming4 Joined Oct 20, 2018 Messages 979 Feb 26, 2020 #9 there's something about it in this chapter, like its making me want & jelaous, maybe marriage itself
urtoast Joined Jun 8, 2018 Messages 1,394 Feb 26, 2020 #10 This couple, damn it. I want this level of happiness in my life!
P Pilatypus Joined Apr 19, 2018 Messages 586 Feb 26, 2020 #11 No you fucking moron. With bed hair, she's especially cute. Rejoice as you're the only one to see this other than her family.
No you fucking moron. With bed hair, she's especially cute. Rejoice as you're the only one to see this other than her family.
MRain Joined Jan 9, 2020 Messages 870 Nov 4, 2020 #12 Bruh I thought they were about to go on some events or what not