90459b5a-02f8-4e0d-a72d-8670aaa80b7c
knight_evangel Joined Mar 10, 2019 Messages 1,428 Oct 16, 2019 #3 This is extremely idiotic. For me this has the same type of appeal as Watamote. Just on a lower level. These two are idiotic and self-defeating on such a basic level that I wonder how I can continue reading, and then I end up reading more. I love it.
This is extremely idiotic. For me this has the same type of appeal as Watamote. Just on a lower level. These two are idiotic and self-defeating on such a basic level that I wonder how I can continue reading, and then I end up reading more. I love it.
AsuraRaza Joined Jan 21, 2019 Messages 1,339 Jan 9, 2020 #4 I'm surprised the guy is able to pull off a delinquent image at all since he doesn't really act the part..
I'm surprised the guy is able to pull off a delinquent image at all since he doesn't really act the part..
JonRa Joined Dec 28, 2018 Messages 465 Nov 14, 2020 #5 She is literally a copy-paste of the FMC in Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. Not that I care tho, I hope that trait can be capitalized on this one.
She is literally a copy-paste of the FMC in Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. Not that I care tho, I hope that trait can be capitalized on this one.