• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Konatsu Amano Doesn't Know.

That concern of Konatsu sounds dumb.
Why the hell would Koyuki have some sort of ulterior motive that day?
 
Amano is overthinking things again. If Honami called out to her in a spur of the moment, obviously that means it was special to her too. So her brother just abandoned the girl who loves him. Being unromantic runs in the family I see 😂 But altogether I think this was a successful "meet the parents".
 
@Panino I don't think it has to be rational. Think about how many people value their first time doing, well, anything really, and wanting it to be special. Konatsu probably just wants that moment to have been special because of how she's feeling about Koyuki, so that it would sort of be proof that her feelings are being reciprocated.... Maybe?
 
I'm on the camp that beautiful things can sprout out of insignificant moments. If they've found their special someone out of a happy little accident, does it matter that the moment they met wasn't really all that special? But knowing Konatsu, she'd overthink these kinds of things. Who am I to judge though?

Still, they're so goddamn cute. so geiii and cute
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top