c5d409e1-232a-4fb2-8257-9d9e17d08184
ApolloX1209 Joined May 31, 2018 Messages 1,510 Apr 8, 2019 #2 Could someone tell what's that thing sensei gave the MC as Christmas present?
O Ovdose Joined Feb 11, 2018 Messages 1,059 Apr 8, 2019 #3 @ApolloX1209 It's the way it's wrapped. I'm no expert on the subject but I believe they were seals that are used to obstruct evil spirits or seal cursed items or other stuff like that
@ApolloX1209 It's the way it's wrapped. I'm no expert on the subject but I believe they were seals that are used to obstruct evil spirits or seal cursed items or other stuff like that
DjAlexDubCheck Group Leader Joined Feb 1, 2018 Messages 1,905 Apr 8, 2019 #4 The band concerts always crack me up
hengao Group Leader Joined Aug 23, 2018 Messages 5 Apr 8, 2019 #5 @ApolloX1209 @Ovdose I think they're talismans.
That-Guy Joined Nov 8, 2018 Messages 1,698 Apr 8, 2019 #7 Where can I sign up for that rockin’ baptism?
RexMori Joined Nov 7, 2018 Messages 1 Apr 11, 2019 #9 Fully expected that yaoi to be MC's based on his love for old men
Toriichii Joined Nov 7, 2018 Messages 435 Apr 13, 2019 #10 This manga is fucking hilarious and I'm sad that I have caught up to the latest chapters
kenx Contributor Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 1,139 Apr 20, 2019 #11 Clergymen band Click to expand... Just used this image for a comment in other manga, but it perfectly captures my (and possibly Matsukoma's) state seeing that band. Spoiler
Clergymen band Click to expand... Just used this image for a comment in other manga, but it perfectly captures my (and possibly Matsukoma's) state seeing that band. Spoiler