• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

Okashiratsuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Disagreeable Self

Fuckin piece of garbage kids want him to slit his wrists. Man i am so triggered by suicide after what happened with etika.
 
Telling kids to make some money of their body is not a good joke mygod watch out ur words people
 
@episode Wasn't his criminal history a blackmail incident or something along those lines? I can see a person like that making jokes like that.
 
The suicide hotline page struck me. More than anything, it brings the problem to light. I have some closer-than-I'd-like experience with suicide, and seeing people able to have fun and not tiptoe around it, but at the same time understand and convey that it's a serious issue is probably the best way to remove the stigma around it, which would save many lives.

Thank you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top