2232a7ab-b4bb-48ee-883f-c7080c545f31
Richman Member Joined Feb 16, 2020 Messages 7,807 May 11, 2020 #3 Man, i want a crepe, it's too bad that with the pandemic, there are no crepe stands open.
Richman Member Joined Feb 16, 2020 Messages 7,807 May 11, 2020 #5 @monkey123 I'm a bro, my sibling, I might try to convince my mom to look up the recipe and try to make it ourselves. Thanks for the idea
@monkey123 I'm a bro, my sibling, I might try to convince my mom to look up the recipe and try to make it ourselves. Thanks for the idea
E Espasanegra Joined Nov 12, 2018 Messages 1 May 11, 2020 #6 @Richman I use 1 egg, 125g milk, 75g flour, 9g sugar. You may want to multiply the quantities by 2 or 3, especially if your mom is going to eat too.
@Richman I use 1 egg, 125g milk, 75g flour, 9g sugar. You may want to multiply the quantities by 2 or 3, especially if your mom is going to eat too.
A AncientWatcher Joined Nov 13, 2019 Messages 1,741 May 12, 2020 #8 I wonder if the new girl is dense or just very kind.
phil777 Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 3,728 Jul 2, 2020 #11 @Richman It's really easy to make… And depending if you make it salty or sweet, you can toss in different stuff.
@Richman It's really easy to make… And depending if you make it salty or sweet, you can toss in different stuff.
Jayswing103 Joined Nov 10, 2019 Messages 1,079 Jan 7, 2021 #12 Dumb gyaru girl is the new best character.