a5acb1b0-c52c-4a0c-b90a-d1b2942dec46
Y yotsuba12 Joined Dec 8, 2018 Messages 612 Feb 9, 2020 #2 First! Man they made soooo many paper companies lol I’m actually much more invested in reading about how Sun’s plan to take over the world (or at least Korea financially) than with him fighting monsters lol Pshaw pocket change lol your son’s a billionaire!
First! Man they made soooo many paper companies lol I’m actually much more invested in reading about how Sun’s plan to take over the world (or at least Korea financially) than with him fighting monsters lol Pshaw pocket change lol your son’s a billionaire!
I Izznis Joined Jun 29, 2019 Messages 262 Feb 9, 2020 #5 And i feel immeasurable greed for more chapters huhu T-T Lol can't wait to see how he'll react once he finds out what that big thing is Thanks for the chapter~
And i feel immeasurable greed for more chapters huhu T-T Lol can't wait to see how he'll react once he finds out what that big thing is Thanks for the chapter~
Archomp Joined Mar 11, 2018 Messages 1,127 Feb 9, 2020 #6 Shell company or dummy company makes more sense than ghost, but works either way to most layperson such as myself as well.
Shell company or dummy company makes more sense than ghost, but works either way to most layperson such as myself as well.
B3ll3r0ph0nt3s Joined Nov 18, 2018 Messages 94 Feb 10, 2020 #8 I'm loving the world building Thanks for the chapter Tritinia Scans =)
knight_noble Joined Oct 30, 2019 Messages 1,260 Feb 10, 2020 #9 Thank you for the update. Really looking forward to that big something coming in the future.
Ghajik Group Leader Joined Jan 2, 2019 Messages 225 Feb 11, 2020 #10 @knight_noble @B3ll3r0ph0nt3s I'd advise not having high hopes, we think that its been axed cuz there was no chap for a very long time...
@knight_noble @B3ll3r0ph0nt3s I'd advise not having high hopes, we think that its been axed cuz there was no chap for a very long time...
Kisato Contributor Joined Jan 21, 2018 Messages 4,730 Feb 11, 2020 #11 I was expecting monster fighting not Wolf of Wall Street. I'm not complaining, just unexpected
knight_noble Joined Oct 30, 2019 Messages 1,260 Feb 12, 2020 #12 @Ghajik Are you serious? Is the author on a break with the raws or something? Oh man ! So looking forward to this. Very interesting.
@Ghajik Are you serious? Is the author on a break with the raws or something? Oh man ! So looking forward to this. Very interesting.