- Joined
- Jan 18, 2020
- Messages
- 1
Hi, just recently started using this site and reading manga in general.
I feel stupid for asking this, but I can't see any way to quickly bookmark my progress when I am done reading, and go right back to where I was later.
I have followed the manga that I am reading, and see the little eye next to the chapters on the Follows page, but for manga with hundreds of chapters, it's a pain scrolling down, going through pages of results to get where I want.
A simple "continue reading" button seems like such an obvious thing to have on a book reading website which is why I feel like I'm missing it somehow...
Other than that, I'm loving the site and look forward to reading more.
I feel stupid for asking this, but I can't see any way to quickly bookmark my progress when I am done reading, and go right back to where I was later.
I have followed the manga that I am reading, and see the little eye next to the chapters on the Follows page, but for manga with hundreds of chapters, it's a pain scrolling down, going through pages of results to get where I want.
A simple "continue reading" button seems like such an obvious thing to have on a book reading website which is why I feel like I'm missing it somehow...
Other than that, I'm loving the site and look forward to reading more.
Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime.