• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

Satoko to Nada - Vol. 1 Ch. 95 - Americanized

Yeah, figured as much. Really, Satoko, what did you expect? Shit's expensive (I say as I'm probably going to go buy a cheap, sketchy thing of sushi from Safeway later. Food poisoning be damned, I'm hungry for sushi now )

For real though, Philadelphia rolls are the best imo. I'd take that over some fancy expensive nigiri any day
 
the americanized sushi restaurant i used to work at would drizzle teriyaki sauce over most of their rolls

and perhaps fried onions = green onions? though idk why you'd put that on a cali roll :/
 
@yujinyujin Nah, they mean the fried onions you can buy in a container and scatter on like salads, burgers, etc. I've seen it on sushi when people want to add a little crunch (and honestly it's p good).
13397032
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top