• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

sauce please

I think there is a search bar on the top of the manga dex site?
I think there is search site called google?
I think you are old enough to search something simple as that?

Or maybe i am just speaking to an alien race who does not understand english

https://mangadex.org/title/22631/ijiranaide-nagatoro-san
 
@faisaliqbga Not sure what you meant by "sauce" so I will assume you need something related to that title but not exactly that title.
So here, try this:
https://mangadex.org/title/34947/ijirimakutte-nagatoro-san
 
Nagatoro: *On MD top manga*
Absolutely no one: cAn sOmEoNE LInk ThE ManGo PLZ
Nagatoro: Am I a joke to you?
 
@Closedbox I was under the impression that user want something else since they name the thread "sauce please"

Edit:
Ah wait, no.. I get it now. Thanks for pointing that out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top