@Jaegrqualm & @nikidash: If only more people cared about this like you two and I do, we probably wouldn't have to suffer such laziness in the first place.
Funnily enough stopping is easy, you just have to drop. That's usually something that your skiing teacher will tell you over and over. But like a deer in the middle of the road seeing the incoming headlights people just tend to freeze in panic when they loose control.
@MarqFJA87@Jaegrqualm I usually do, I had been up for 18 hrs at this point and was releasing 4 other chapters this morning though, so I didn't. But if you think you can handle the series better, please, send me a message and we can discuss it.
@stef since it's a written reply i can't quite tell if it's a snarky answer or not, but just in case: i did this because i was bored and wanted a reason to justify GIMP still being installed. I've attempted scanlating a series and boy was it a chore that i noped out of, i fully understand leaving some stuff imperfect to get the chapter out. No offense or jabs at you were meant.
@stef: ... Would you believe me if I said that I forgot it was you who was handling this series? Had I remembered, I wouldn't have jumped to conclusions as I did. I wrote that comment while remembering all the times I've read doujinshi and manga (in the double digits by now) where the scanlator was genuinely too lazy to combine double-page spreads; in other words, I was too pissed off to think straight and ask first before throwing accusations. My apologies for offending you.
@MarqFJA87 if its no text combining it is ok (even tho you will lose a lot of details) but with text pls DONT combine else it gets tiny and hard to read :/