a498182a-4690-4a9e-ba10-d37822c33a45
X xironi Joined Feb 16, 2018 Messages 539 Jun 24, 2018 #3 How great, I've been waiting for more Shiomi-chan. Hachimitsu scans are the greatest of all time.
Confused Contributor Joined Jan 19, 2018 Messages 959 Jun 24, 2018 #4 about time this is getting scanlated again ?
Baqly Joined Feb 2, 2018 Messages 436 Jun 25, 2018 #5 Is not that this wasn't getting scanlated, it was just the chapters finally came out in japan, so the scanlator was able to do the translation
Is not that this wasn't getting scanlated, it was just the chapters finally came out in japan, so the scanlator was able to do the translation
Monky Joined Jan 21, 2018 Messages 2,281 Jun 25, 2018 #6 Mmm this artist really draws some cute girls
sporkaganza Joined Jan 24, 2018 Messages 89 Jul 1, 2018 #7 I feel like I'm gonna get put on a watchlist for reading this
welcome2atlantis Joined Oct 19, 2018 Messages 6,489 Jan 27, 2019 #8 I have mixed feelings about this. My mind says she's a 56 yo he, but he looks like that. No wonder the underboss vomited blood.
I have mixed feelings about this. My mind says she's a 56 yo he, but he looks like that. No wonder the underboss vomited blood.