• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

Strongest Cultivation System - Ch. 6

Ah yes the "everything falls into MCs lap without him even trying" plot, and it seems he knows it too since he wasn't even worried.
Also MC past doesn't make sense, how did he get together with the actual worst girl when there ware better ones actually asking him out?
Or did he pick one of them before even talking with them? It should have been obvious.
Or what, did he get with bitch girl first and was all "gotta be faithful" so he couldn't swap? If you had to stick with whomever you dated first everyone would be fucking miserable.

Btw glad this is on mdex again, the translators site is just terrible to read from, I tried.
 
This really show how toxic the author is, I'm sorry translators I'm not insulting you here. MC is pure loser without any cure here. It seems the author got cucked by some rich old man and slut before, even got humiliated by friends at re-union party.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top