5d902a77-e149-4499-9ab3-0fcc8c686ed6
Eviltwin Joined Feb 15, 2018 Messages 269 Oct 1, 2018 #2 So.. it was resolved with anonymous contribution. Probably best possible ending.
C codetaku Joined Feb 13, 2018 Messages 706 Oct 1, 2018 #3 Yeah, the guy was gross but he *is* just in high school, plenty of time to turn his life around.
caseo78 Joined Jan 24, 2018 Messages 925 Oct 1, 2018 #4 I am glad that it ended the way it did. He changed his lifestyle but also was able to help the girl he admires.
I am glad that it ended the way it did. He changed his lifestyle but also was able to help the girl he admires.
Lithe Joined Jan 29, 2018 Messages 2,822 Oct 2, 2018 #5 There....there was two K's..... lol. I really haven't been keeping up.
Abetillo Joined Feb 25, 2018 Messages 1,029 Oct 7, 2020 #6 Now i realize on the second read that Golgo is there too in this chapter haha.