• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

Taimashi to Akuma-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Demon-chan and Young Exorcist.

PFT So that's where he got all his moves from. The cool store granny.
Many thanks
 
@eviljackspicer , but lily is why he is embaressed, if it was just him and granny talking about the old days it would be fine, but lily seeing the old him is embaressing.
 
If she was in her 30s back then, and he looked like he was in his 20s, then shouldn't he be in his 50s by now?
 
Ok me dead from cuteness, please revive me with more cuteness (fingers crossed for no severe angst in this manga)
 
It's really nice we're getting to see a few different sides of him these last few chapters aside from coolness. Thanks for the translations as always!
 
I can't help but be constantly reminded that Evan was hell bent on eradicating demons, and is still killing demons today. It's hauntingly horrifying that on one hand he's killing Lily's kind for a living and one the other hand he's playing love dovey game with her.
 
Never thought Evan would get flustered like that, Granny was a great addition to the cast.
 
@Xystus

I mean, it's no different from a soldier killing humans who are evil.

He doesn't kill every single demon he meets, only those who pose danger to human society.
 
@Xystus if something hurts you, you stop that happening. If people need to die to make that happen, it's a shame, but there you go.

Of course a more peaceful solution is better, but if you call for peace and the other side doesn't back down, all you can do is kill the ones attacking you, let the ones who don't attack you go peacefully, and hope they aren't going to turn into future attackers later down the line.
 
I’ve been holding back on sweet things for almost a week now, and it feels like this chapter filled it in just a few pages.
 
I've been wondering, why does Lily wear that eyepatch? Is she actually holding back a real demon's eye?
 
If my daughter told me that I'm cute, I'll be happy and sad at the same time.
Because I just confirmed that she inherited her mother's shit taste on men.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top