ad3c2bb1-c169-4b54-8bb9-2bdaccb23082
T Treswimming Joined Aug 27, 2018 Messages 510 Nov 17, 2019 #2 But, but mushrooms don’t grow from seeds
fodderchara18 Contributor Joined Jan 20, 2018 Messages 178 Nov 17, 2019 #3 @Treswimming, thanks for pointing it out. Probably a mistake on our part, not the author's. We changed the wording a bit and fixed it.
@Treswimming, thanks for pointing it out. Probably a mistake on our part, not the author's. We changed the wording a bit and fixed it.
InsertName Joined Sep 15, 2018 Messages 50 Nov 18, 2019 #5 I honestly can't tell if I like this manga or not the harem-esque feel and the ecchiness I don't really care for and can already see it getting on my nerves later on. however, I do like the main character a decent amount especially his priest mode I find it really funny. sooo idk :/
I honestly can't tell if I like this manga or not the harem-esque feel and the ecchiness I don't really care for and can already see it getting on my nerves later on. however, I do like the main character a decent amount especially his priest mode I find it really funny. sooo idk :/
kwendy Joined Jan 28, 2018 Messages 4,649 Nov 18, 2019 #8 Perverted kuudere. The best kind of girls in this kind of manga.
sanctuary Joined Aug 24, 2018 Messages 702 Jul 28, 2020 #12 Lmao the expressions on this guy, cracks me up.
dragons06 Joined Jan 26, 2018 Messages 348 Aug 13, 2020 #13 third daughter and Mc are hilarious, hope they have more time together. very funny manga so far.
KAFi Contributor Joined Apr 5, 2018 Messages 1,403 Aug 13, 2020 #14 Is being a pervert such a bad thing? A question everyone wants answered
Isopotonic Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 240 Aug 17, 2020 #15 The the third daughter and her shiitake son, what a touching story.
T Toasterman971 Joined Dec 14, 2020 Messages 16 Dec 29, 2020 #16 excuse me for being a nerd but i think the buddha had a kid before he went on his enlightenment trek
PolarMeow Joined May 1, 2020 Messages 590 Jan 16, 2021 #17 She has a point though. Being a pervert isn't necessarily a bad thing when you think about it. It only is when you harm someone.
She has a point though. Being a pervert isn't necessarily a bad thing when you think about it. It only is when you harm someone.