that sucks you spilled your drink on your manga. Though it makes your upload special. It is all still readable and everything is visible. I don't really see the point of giving yourself more work.
Well, what did you expect Rimuru - you just gave the card and didn't explain it at all... Of course they're going to keep using it like crazy, you have lived in a world where those cards existed before, therefore you should already be more than aware of how it'd play out.
@Liquidxlax nothing was spilled, read the credit page.
It's a digital watermark, perfectly identical on every page.
No idea why they did this since they didn't want to explain it on the credits... thanks for the upload anyway !
I don't mind the watermark but I think your group needs a new name, something like "coffee stained watermark" group or go full chuuni and make it like "Blood stained scanlations from the sixth heavenTM" or something. I think You'll get less people asking about the watermark if you do that!