Walter kinda needed this development to be honest. We do kinda need to see how the siblings interact with one another outside of the Duke as otherwise Walter would a bit one-note as "the little brother with an inferiority complex and desire to be heir."
@Mah_Buddy_Keith one would think that doing it a bit would not be all too terrible. That diet seems like it really throws your body out of homeostasis or equilibrium. Of course a healthy diet is important, Too my knowledge you are still supposed to eat at least 30g of carbs if you go on the diet with something of a max of 90 or 60. hard to remember all t he details. I think if the overweight person already has a relatively healthy lifestyle, but is not getting the results they desire, atkins ain't all to bad for a bit. Also think one should somewhat follow the diet of their ancestors. Always seemed like I felt much better eating traditional foods rather than dishes from far more foreign cultures. Though I have a sensitive gut. I don't know if one can exactly perform a proper and unbiased test.